The PRINCESS of this house

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vacation

Busy busy busy as usual. Bill and I took Sara, Brice, Jessica and Brock on vacation last week. On Sunday, Bill had us get up at 5am to "get on the road" All 6 of us with luggage, pillows, blankets and crap were on our way to Chicago. Brice went there 2 years ago and has wanted to go back ever since. It took us about 11 hours to get there, and we all actually got along really well. At first I was very hesitant to go on this trip, 4 kids and my husband for 11 in a van with no alcohol - what was I thinking?? Bill works very hard at AT&T and this was what HE wanted to do, so I agreed. Before we left, I got online and bought the "GoChicago" cards. Boy did we get our monies worth out of those bad boys. I bought 6 cards for about $100 each. The cards ot us into alot cool places that we were going to visit anyway. The Hancock Building, Sears Tower, Stuff on the Navy Pier (boat tour, farris wheel, mini golf, rides), the Hop on Hop off trolley, Science & Industry Museum. Shedd Aquariaum (super cool!), and so much more. It was well worth the money.


Wow, this was alot for me to post. I'm really out of practice. I promise I will do better in the future on the posting. Thanks for taking the time to read about me and my family. xxoo

1 comment:

Chris said...

Glad you had such a good time on vacation. I've missed your posts. And your face. When can we do lunch (or dinner) at Cheddar's?